Aristocratic residence built in 1880
In its original state, with a hipped roof enhanced by statues at each corner.
The central body is bordered by a rotunda wing on the east gable.
To the west is a pavilion wing with a flat roof, preceded by a colonnade.
Axial bow window.
South facade preceded by an oriel on the ground floor.
Decorations of pilasters, floral garlands, cornices and pediments.
North facade preceded by an elaborate portico.
Original fence with pillars with caps topped with sculpted acorns.
Portal with wrought ironwork and decorated with a monogram bearing the initials "LP" of Louise Pommery, manPossibility of change of destinationager of the famous champagne house and former owner.
No information available